Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Product Review: Lo'real Paris's 'True Match' foundation.

Product Review:
Lo'real Paris's True Match foundation.


Hello ladies!
Today, I will be reviewing a foundation by Lo'real Paris, from their collection True Match so, with that said lets get started!

Why I love it?
The True Match foundation is super-blend-able, as it claims. This foundation doesn't only matches my skin colour but also matches my skin texture .Ironically, after applying this foundation I feel like my pores are absorbing the foundation.This leaves my skin beautiful, flawless-looking and lustrous.I find I can usually skip the concealer and powder because it is super-blendable and matte-fying , respectively.Hence, this winter season I wanted something light-weighted and something that could give me matte flawless-looking complexion,here is it I got my hands on this right here however, it completes my needs for this season. *mission accomplished*

NOTE: According to Lo'real's research, 97% of the U.K's female population will be able to find their match within the twenty-two TRUE MATCH shades *pretty impressive* .

Why I bought it?
The reason I bought this was because it claimed that its a true match for your skin colour and texture which is so true.Next, it claimed that it's super-blendable, true again. It claimed that it gives perfect coverage without caking hence, its true. Along with these marvelous benefits it is true-to-skin shades without tide-marks.Its a pretty much affordable foundation with a pump dispenser and a transparent plastic cap as shown below:




I'm in the shade D1-W1 (Golden Ivory)



You can buy it from any local drugstore e.g: Agha's 
or
Online, HERE

PKR. 2700


Swatches






Pros:
  • Super-blendable.
  • It contains SPF 17.
  • Matches not only the skin colour but also the texture.
  • Gives perfect coverage.


Cons:
  • Mostly not available at drugstores.
  • The matte-ness only lasts for 3-4 hours.

This is it, let me know in the comments bar down there, 'What is your all-time favourite foundation?'

GOOD LUCK!




14 comments:

  1. I'm interested in trying this out
    But do you recommend this for people with oily skin as I have very oily skin?
    Btw great review
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny
    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Renny!
      Well, yes I would recommend to the people who have oily skin. The only additional step they will get to do is to apply pressed/translucent powder after its application.

      Delete
  2. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you
    Your blog has been accepted in Asia Pakistan N° 100 a minute!
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"
    Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list Asia Pakistan N° 100 and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/15/1203150723211250289584870.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    Please! Actively support the "Directory" by making known to your friends! Thank you! "Unity is strength"
    Not need an invitation to join the Directory. Any person who makes the request is entered
    WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG "DIRECTORY"
    New on the site
    Ranking of Countries
    Invite your friends know made ??
    the website to raise your ranking in the Country



    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sam you are doing very good girl, i loved your post. they show dedication and your love for make up. good going. I am lifestyle blogger as well and usually blog about beauty and fashion. do let me know if you wanna follow each other?
    www.randomerscloud.blogspot.com

    All the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for your kind words.
      Sure we can follow each other. :)

      Delete
  4. such an amazing pick... i am die heart fan of this foundation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Same here!
      Im just so fond of it :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. look like a good foundation
    lets follow each other
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of my first products I bought when I got into make up in my school years :)

    http://www.fatimasalim.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Samran you have got such a nice name masha Allah <3
    Im yours new follower, follow me back if you like
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.epagefr.com/business and personal webpages from france.

    ReplyDelete