Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Product Review: TONI & GUY PREP Heat Protection Mist

TONI & GUY PREP 

Heat Protection Mist
+
Anti-Static Control.



WHY I LOVE IT : 
This mist works TWO IN ONE for me, I use it as a heat protection and as a de-tangler.
YES! as a de-tangler because when you apply it on your wet hair it smooth-ens , de-tangles and leaves your hair static + frizz free. Before styling, I spray it thoroughly on my roots and tips .Next, when I'm done with spraying and styling I don't feel like I have heat styled them because they are as healthy, shiny and yes!! extremely thick ( I know it sounds phony but believe me after spraying this mist the volume of my hair doubles).

NOTE: Thick and healthy hair are two different categories,  healthy means strong hair and thick hair means volume-d hair.




WHY I BOUGHT IT:

The story behind this mist is that ,I went to the nearer local store to buy a conditioner. Which was currently out of stock so, I picked without looking at the label and later, I realized that I had picked the wrong product.So, eventually this was a good mistake and would like to buy it again. I also didn't give it back because of the brand name as, I had never ever tried it before so, in li'l enthusiasm and zeal I decided to pick it with me. 





Some SIDE-POSES ;)




HOW IT TO APPLY/SPRAY IT:
Spray it thoroughly in your roots and tips,the crunch/smugde/squeeze your tips with your hands, next comb your hair and run your fingers through your hair and finally, toss your hair upside down.VOILA!!
NOW GO AND HEAT UP YOUR HAIR "FEARLESSLY" ;)

PRICE:
I bought it on discounted price : from 1100 PKR to 1035 PKR.


QUANTITY:
150ML

LIKES!! :


  • Works 2 in 1 :D
  • Makes me feel good about my hair even after heat styling :)
  • Amazing packing/bottle :)
  • Little quantity great quality :)


DISLIKES!! :
  • Really expensive :(
RATINGS:


Hope you enjoyed!!
If you buy it then let me know I'll tell you the store's name :)
Thank you!!  for taking your time-out and making it to the bottom of the blog :)
XOXO 

HAVE A GOOD DAY !!









8 comments:

  1. Hi dr...i have one doubt that should we spray on the root of the hair also?Wont the hair hets fall...And all sayng tis spray is not gud..But sterday only i ordered tis..gng to try i dont know hw it gng to be...Lets see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Actually I spray it my roots because the spray will protect my roots too hence, its made that.Secondly, its world widely used and recommended by hairstylers along with that its also known as backstage secret weapon. This thing pleased me , the only thing I can tell is that Good Luck Honey! :) btw let me know how was your experience with it :)

      Delete
  2. Love your review! I do have a question however, is it okay to spray it on dry hair, roots & tips and then style it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sahrina! Well it depends if they are dry or damaged. For instance, if they are dry you can spray and style it because it also nourishes your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. from which store did you buy it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you live in Karachi, you can buy it from Chase, Farid' s or Agha's Store.

      Delete
  5. am planning to buy this - hope it works for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try the Karmin Spray Heat Protector

    ReplyDelete