Saturday, July 27, 2013

Product Review: TBS's Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream.

Product Review: "The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream"


Hello Ladies!!
As we all know moisturizer is a girl's/woman's most closet friend because it is always with it ,in the handbag ,in the clutch, on the side table and everywhere else. Whether it's summer or winters a moisturizer is a must-have for every female out-there old or young.I definitely need a moisturizer after washing my face with all oil-control-ing face products, in the end  I need a moisturizing/oil product though it's not at all an oil product.




Why I love it:
I must say this 50ml bottle/cylinder contains all the goodness on the Earth,which simply means it's the best moisturizing cream EVER :)I apply it before I apply the foundation/concealer so, I use it as a primer because it helps me that way too.Whether, it's winters or summers this moisturizing cream works the best.It's not greasy infact, it's super hydrating.


What it claims :

  • It would your hydrate your skin   
  • No dry-ness "marks"
  • Keeps skin moisturized for upto 16hrs
  • Softens skin 
And let me tell you it does fulfil all it's claims :)

Dislikes!!

  • Most of the time not available at TBS


Likes!!
  • It has an incredible fragrance 
  • Softens + Moisturizes my skin.
  • Keeps my skin hydrated :)
  • I love the coral colour of the cream.

RATINGS:

*****/*****

2 comments: