Sunday, March 30, 2014

SHOES COLLECTION '14.


Hello Everyone!
Well hello, after a really long time.The reason I wasn't blogging for awhile was that there was some kind of a technical problem with my laptop,that hibernated my laptop.Anyways, Today, through this blog I will be presenting my small shoe collection.

I will be presenting them according to their respective shops.
So here I go!



                       Shop: Walk Eaze (Style Walk)
Location in Karachi :  Showroom #2, 15-C,
                                 2nd Lane, Main Zamzama Boulevard,
                                 Phase 5, Defence Karachi.

                     

                       Shop:  Ayhanis.
Location in Karachi: Shop-1,
                               6th Zamzama Comm.Lane, 
                               Phase-V,D.H.A., Karachi



                      Shop: Stiletto
Location in Karachi: 2nd Zamzama Ln, 
                                Zamzama, DHA 5,
                               Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.








                     Shop: Hub
Location in Karachi: 2nd Zamzama Street,
                                 Zamzama, Phase V,  
                                   Defence Housing Authority, Karachi









Last but certainly not the least, my random collection of flat-wears!

Thank you! for making it to the bottom :')
Hope you enjoyed!
Have a nice day ahead!
xoxo
-S.




11 comments:

  1. I like the golden one :)
    BTW im your new follower if you have time visit my blog and share your opinion
    http://thatgrlinhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks...I like the golden one too....xoxoxo....^_^

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection. And those GOLD heels <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waoo all are gorgeous ..
    check out my new post :)
    http://arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/sally-hansen-complete-salon-manicure.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I have nominated you for liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.lovely collection... loving em all
    Following u
    show some.love
    www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely collection. Loved the golden one :)

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete