Monday, July 29, 2013

PRE-Eid haul!

Well! the label says it all so, Eid is in just 10 days *OMG!!*.I was shopping for Eid from about a couple of weeks and finally I have ended up shopping and started concentrating on prayers and religious obligations :)
Below are some of my picks for Eid and post-Eid .
SO LETS GET STARTED !

I will start off with my picks in jewelry section :




1: An Earring with white pearls   = Gulf (Clifton) Rs.200


2: Half golden and half silver loops  = Colours (Forum ,Clifton) Rs.1000



3:Bow ear studs  = Gulf (Clifton) Rs.50 ;)



4:Antique red ear studs = A stall at Dolmen City Rs.200




5:A ring  = Gulf (yes again!!) Rs.200



6: A long chain mustache necklace Rs.395(Maybe?)  = At Sale from Leisure Club (Dolmen City)

Jewelry is somehow, DONE!
What I will be exactly wearing on the EID day?, I'll inshAllah blog it on the 2nd or 3rd day of Eid. :)


Next on the list is cosmetics, so lets get started :

I was running out of a foundation so, I visited my nearest drugstore and fetched a bottle of it:
IT'S MAYBELLINE's FITme! Foundation and I'm in the shade 120(ivory).
You can find it at Dolmen City :Hyperstar Rs.765
                                                Sensations RS.850
                                                  Online :Rs.850/without shipping tax

Want a review ,let me know :HERE!




Time for SKINCARE section:


I was literally shocked when I saw this box at Hyperstar because it had REVLON written on it .YES! revlon,thats kinda amazing because I never knew before that they make sunblocks too.It's fragrance-free and very effective on my skin.
Hyperstar Rs. 299


An another skincare product ,which is actually my way to beat the heat in summers:)
ROSE WATER :D

Saeed Ghani at Dolmen city  =Rs.70


A NAIL PRODUCT:
Two nail colours from a local brand RIVAJ U.K:
1:Green one : Shade127
2:Beige one : Shade111

Rs.5o/each :)
pretty much affordable+wide range of colours :)

From the haul you could easily tell that I'm pretty much good at bargaining (only at GULF ;) )

SO THIS IS IT :)
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT TILL THE END OF MY BLOG.
Donot forget to like my facebook fanpage that's ---->CLICK ME!
Follow my blog for further updates!!
Have a nice day and PRE-EID MUBARAK ;)










2 comments:

  1. omg samran the earrings with pearl are super gorgeous =D

    ReplyDelete