Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Liebster Award.


Hello Lovely Readers!
Firstly,I am really thankful to "Sanabil Beautifier" for nominating me for The Liebster Award.
With that said let's jump into "how does it work?"

How does it work?

  • First of all, you get a nomination from a blogger.
  • You will get eleven question to answer.
  • Next, you have to nominate eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  • Finally, you have to give your own eleven questions to your nominees.
So, this is how it works ,pretty easy ,huh?



Here are my Answers to the Questions asked by 'Sanabil Beautifier':


Question: What is your biggest inspiration to start blogging?
  Answer: There wasn't a single person who inspired me but, every other blogger who is a member of Pakistani Beauty Blogger Community.                               

QuestionHow you manage your blog with daily routine?
  Answer: I must say I struggle a lot to manage my blog with my daily life though,I try to do the written work on the weekdays and post pictures and the other stuff on the weekends.

Question: What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
  Answer: Maybelline.

QuestionWhat is your favourite cuisine?
  Answer: Chinese is my favourite cuisine.

QuestionWhat is your favourite place?
  Answer:  Ziarat- A district near Quetta.

QuestionWhat is your favourite hobby?
  Answer: Watching American series.

QuestionWhat is your biggest passion?
  Answer: My biggest passion is towards make-up.

QuestionWhat is your dream vacation idea?
  Answer: Going on a World Tour.

QuestionWhat 3 qualities you notice in a person you meet?
  Answer: - Their appearance.
                - Their smile.
                - Their confidence/way of communication.

QuestionWhat are your 3 qualities?
  Answer: - Charming/Attractive (Because I'm a Libra :p)
               - Super talkative. 
               - I can make friends within a minute thus, friendly.


Here is the list of some beautiful bloggers, I nominated:



Here are my questions to these Pretty Ladies:


    • What is your biggest inspiration to start blogging?
    • What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
    • Name one application brush you cannot live without. 
    • What is your favourite eye palette?
    • What is your dream vacation?
    •  What is your favourite book?
    • Name one event that changed your life.
    • Where in the world would you like to live?
    • Straight or curly hair?
    • Who is your role model in the world of make-up?
    • What 3 qualities you notice in a person you meet?
    • What are your 3 qualities?


    Thank you! for making it to the bottom :')
    Hope you enjoyed!
    Have a nice day ahead!
    xoxo
    -S.

      2 comments: