Saturday, January 17, 2015

Product Review: Lo'real Paris Le Vernis Nail Paint in Ocean Porcelain-858



Hello lovely readers!
Happy New Year,guys. Today, I am so excited to write my first blog post of 2015. Moving on,I am so sorry for being MIA for a while but, let me tell you guys one thing that one of my new year resolutions was to be more active on my blog so, I hope that I could be more persistent in terms of writing.
Okay, as the name of the blog says it, today I will be reviewing Lo'real Paris's nail paint, Lo'real just launched their new nail paint collection known as "Le Vernis",it is a series of pale colour nail polishes and I will reviewing the nail paint in Ocean porcelain 858 which is a pretty pale baby blue colour. 













The brush is pretty wide which makes it easy to apply the nail paint and this nail paint has a WOW factor which is that it dries really quickly.I found that a thin double layer works best with this polish.This nail paint is best to wear with a chunky sweater or a well-embroidered top and would look incredible with a colourful chunky ring or knuckle rings.
.

Thank you! for making it to the bottom of the post :')
Hope you enjoyed!
Have a nice day ahead!
xoxo
-S.






1 comment:


  1. nice blog
    i am following you, please follow back.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete