Saturday, January 17, 2015

Product Review: Lo'real Paris Le Vernis Nail Paint in Ocean Porcelain-858



Hello lovely readers!
Happy New Year,guys. Today, I am so excited to write my first blog post of 2015. Moving on,I am so sorry for being MIA for a while but, let me tell you guys one thing that one of my new year resolutions was to be more active on my blog so, I hope that I could be more persistent in terms of writing.
Okay, as the name of the blog says it, today I will be reviewing Lo'real Paris's nail paint, Lo'real just launched their new nail paint collection known as "Le Vernis",it is a series of pale colour nail polishes and I will reviewing the nail paint in Ocean porcelain 858 which is a pretty pale baby blue colour. 













The brush is pretty wide which makes it easy to apply the nail paint and this nail paint has a WOW factor which is that it dries really quickly.I found that a thin double layer works best with this polish.This nail paint is best to wear with a chunky sweater or a well-embroidered top and would look incredible with a colourful chunky ring or knuckle rings.
.

Thank you! for making it to the bottom of the post :')
Hope you enjoyed!
Have a nice day ahead!
xoxo
-S.






2 comments:


  1. nice blog
    i am following you, please follow back.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i have read few of your articles, indeed you write good on Fashion.
    Actually i am looking for writers.
    www.thenextrex.com has started a new project " www.fashionkibatain.com " and they are looking for writers to write on Fashion. Do let me know if you or any of your friend who writers as good as you is interested.

    Regards

    Email: ali.rao@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete